
Staying busy creating and getting ready for the Patchwork Show.
Patchwork indie arts & festival showcases over 75 local independent artists, crafters and designers in an outdoor setting. Come visit me & eat & drink from local cafe & restaurant booths. Listen to tunes and peruse goods from the best Southern California Creators!
I will have a booth at the Long Beach Show, November 21. This is my second Patchwork event and I can't wait to participate again! These gals (Nicole Stevenson & Delilah Snell) are beyond talented. They do such an amazing job honoring and creating a community of inspiring, passionate creators. I am grateful for the opportunity to be included in this event.
Come and Check them out!
WHEN & WHERE:
PATCHWORK LONG BEACH
NOVEMBER 21ST 11-5PM
MARINE STADIUM- BAYSHORE @ APPIAN WAY
PATCHWORK SANTA ANA
NOVEMBER 28TH 11-5PM
2202 NORTH MAIN STREET @ BUFFALO SANTA ANA, CA 92706
Check their adorable website for more info.
No comments:
Post a Comment